Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is exactly what I'm saying. Chan fixed the game. Express North has no chance of beating him. None. Zero. Do I have to spell it out for you?

N O N E

Z E R O C H A N C E

If it's a close game, it's because Chan wants it to be. Express North isn't even on the same planet as Express Chan. The kids are better players, they're more polished, better practiced and better coached. If you think Express North is almost as good as Express Chan, you are believing exactly what Chan wants you to believe. Now, cut the check and pay up.

That may be the silliest thing I have ever read on BOTC. They were down 5-1 and came back and won. You really think that is orchestrated? Now you can read my opinion on how the clubs ranked at seasons end and call me silly.

*1 - Express - fall to summer was the most consistent
2 - 91 - moved forward and got things on track
3 - Igloo - definitely added and the team improved
*4 - Legacy - They’ll be fine and probably better off in the long run
*5 - S2S - definitely an up and comer and should continue to improve
6 - Force - lotsa talent with this group and well coached
7- TB - same as Force
*8- old Ducks- probably could be higher, but solid nonetheless
9 - Roar - yes, they are solid
10 - Empire - could be better, but not enough team practice time

* denotes club had 2nd team last year

True Blue is 2-1 against force and 2-0 against shore 2 shore. They also went 3-2 while legacy went 1-3-1 in the Tri Star lax clash

Fair enough. But 3 through 8 are all very good teams and all can beat one another, so ranking is probably wrong. . I think if those teams can retain and add a key pieces over the next two years, by 8th grade it will be some group of talent at the age. Point is no need to leave a susscessful team because they are not #1or # 2. Trust the process.

Unless your kid is boyz with coaches Dad kids stay away from #3. They'll string you along while you watch from the sidelines. Angry yes. Daddy ball yes and worse. Won't make that mistake again. Buyer beware. Don't worry they are not successful and not #1 or #2. They will HAVE to add since half of us not returning.