Originally Posted by Anonymous
All negativity aside, it looks like Columbus Day is going to be a great start to the year. Geese, Express and Ducks all facing off right out of the gate! Great to see the top teams playing each other in an awesome local tourney! Add to that 24, O’Reilly and Blue Devils and I’m expecting some great lacrosse. Forget about all of the garbage around which team is best. I guarantee that every team will have some competitive games. Good luck to all and pray for a north wind over there!

It would have been nice to have one other A & B team. Ducks, Express and Geese is A level. Blue Devils, Express B and 24 shouldn't being playing those teams. Not fun for the kids, the coaches or the parents. Nothing positive comes from losing by 10+ goals. Competing hard and losing is a good builder. Get on the phone tourney directors and add a few teams. Otherwise, why come back next year.

Calling Ducks an A level team is laughable. Maybe in your mind Dad but not to the rest of the world. They have no chance against Express and Geese. Won't even be a game. Express and Geese will beat them by at least 8 goals or more.

Only 2 - 3 teams comprising "A' = dumb!

Another unnecessary comment!

It's unnecessary to point out an inane concept for a youth sport 'tiering'?? You must be one of those guys that likes that the fact that we are back to 99% of the posts on BOTC besing comprised of adults 'arguing' whose 10 year old's team is better than another's!

Clearly if I say that calling A teams dumb is an unnecessary comment, then I don't support people making stupid insulting comments on this blog.
And I don't agree with the prior comment where the person insulted the Ducks and their kids. That's unnecessary and unwanted here.
But copying the bad behavior by responding with another insult of other teams is not okay either.
Everyone just needs to knock off the insults. It's truly infantile.