Originally Posted by Anonymous
You can't know for sure. There are different players on and off all 3 of these teams. Anything can happen. A year ago you said 91 was on top. Now you are saying Express and Geese.
What's good is nothing is a giveaway. Which makes the season challenging for the kids.

All I am.saying is at the end of the season is Express and Geese were the top teams. That's not to say 91 isn't good, they are.

9d1 didn't have skill. They just play dirty. That dies down as they get older and real skill is needed. Express will win this year but I wouldn't want my son on the team. Channy will have a huge bench and only play the top players and holdbacks he had reclassify and burn them out. He will purely use them to get the rankings of his business up.
Be happy if your son isn't playing on Express for him.

So I guess you’re saying that Geese are the only good team now? Express is the team to beat, at least as of the end of last season. I would agree that Geese were very good. They are definitely a close second. Let’s see how Igloo, Ducks and Blast have improved this fall. Hopefully we can have 5 legit teams at this age group this season and they all don’t avoid each other.

Ducks and Igloo are nowhere close to competing with the top 3. You are just fooling yourself if you believe that. Ducks maybe the best B team, no where close to a real A team. And igloo is stick in the middle of A and B.