Originally Posted by Anonymous
Glad he is moving on. Cheating is something that gives someone an unfair advantage. if 2 kids are 10 or 2 kids are 11, one kid is a stronger student then the other. The 11 year old in 6th grade is born in October, the 11 year old in 5th grade is born in October too. How on earth does that give either kid or team an advantage on the lacrosse field. Any sport actually. If someone can explain how that is an advantage, I'm all ears.

You're wasting your time trying to rational with this person. He/she is the only one that has a problem with it, which clearly means it's personal. My guess is that this other kid bumped his/her kid down on the depth chart or off of the chart entirely. He/she's clearly irrationally obsessed, but will do nothing but complain anonymously on a website. That is the quickest way to lose credibility.

So why have any rules at all? So if Express is playing a Team that has no holdbacks and they know that, does he have to sit? Stop making stuff up. It's ridiculous. And let's set this straight, my son is first quarter 2007, and on grade, doesn't play for Express, although Channy asked as he does with so many because he is so loyal. I'm glad my son chose to stay put.

I think that is the point...There are NO rules! But there should be.Until rules are enforced, parents will be questioning every loss and scrutinizing larger or better players. That's bad...and sad.

Who cares if the kid or kids are a year older!! Everyone is always looking for an edge to be the best, it happens in every aspect of life, you should be use to it by now. Listen at the end of the day if legacy is only losing by 1 goal in OT and being a man down and not to mention with their backup goalie in net, that's not that bad. Playing older kids will only make the boys try harder and play smarter. Channy is really doing the geese a favor, life is not about winning tshirts, and when they do win, it will make it that much sweeter..