Originally Posted by Anonymous
Channy has no time to be on a boat. hes at every tournament with the teams he coaches every weekend every state no time to be boating. his printing press is rolling and he is making sure it stays that way Haters gonna Hate. just your own jealously typing

[quote=Anonymous]No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

I counted 51 with the goalies

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Just saw Channy this morning in South Hampton buying a New 60ft Yacht. He was very happy with turn out for his tryouts. What a nice man.

Haha. True. He is always at practices and tournaments. Just another hater whose kid doesn't get any playing time on the A team.

For the person who said he counted 38 kids- you're full of crap and obviously was not there. Channy team alone has 32 kids. I was there and can say at least 55 kids. Maybe about 15 that were wearing helmets from other clubs or town teams.

"Channy team alone has 32 kids" You say that like it's a good thing??! That Express has a penchant to field teams that are almost as large as a college roster is a problem for everyone but Channy as he collects his $.