Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many tournaments will the nuts/laxin team play in this year?

Your question is irrelevant. Let me explain. The Sweaty Nuts team plays only when Blast, Geese and Ducks are off. Since Geese and Blast will never play in the same tourney, that leaves very few available weekends. So, they will play in tournaments that are less desirable to the top team. This results in them playing in smaller tourneys against weaker teams, robbing those boys of opportunities for a tourney win. It’s a shame that those coaches need to put that team in those events. If you know the coaches, you know that they have an over-inflated opinion of their own boys. They are simply average. Daddy ball at its best. Just because their kids are not good enough to get minutes on their main teams, doesn’t mean they should pull the good players from those teams.

Hey, guess what genius, it is Daddy ball, that's exactly what it is!

You might have noticed the guys on the sideline spend 0 time coaching and just get the kids out and let them loose. So all of the teams with so called real coaches should be ashamed of themselves. But ask Express if they were in a B Tournament when the 'Nuts spanked them last year. 'Ain't that a kick in the .....

That’s how you justify it? Your son is going to grow up to be a loose loser like you. Get an life moron.

If you want a T- shirt that badly, tell me where you want it to be left and I'll drop it off. Junior has plenty of shirts that say Champs so he won't miss one.

Sadly junior was reduced to nothing when we spanked you in Pal. Funny how he’s nothing when he’s not surrounded by studs?