Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]What tournament did the nuts beat channy?

It was in April/May of 2017.

Are you really discussing who won a game between 9 year olds to determine the best team of 5th graders? You really need help. As far as I see it it’s the first time since they started in K that we have 5-6 competitive teams with each other. You should all be happy about it. Whether people want to believe it or not, the studs in 3-4th grade will not be the studs in middle or Hs. The only ones that think that are the only ones that don’t have older kids. The true studs will come from nowhere. Who wants one dominant team in 5th grade anyway? Be grateful there’s finally some fun lax to watch and let the 10 year olds enjoy playing a game!

When are the owner's of these clubs going man up and make age based teams?They will still make the same money!!! The parents will stop the name calling and accusing the coaches of cheating when they win. The parents would respect the quality of good play and everyone would get along much better on the sidelines knowing that it is a fair playing field.

When the NCAA drops intercollegiate lacrosse and college coaches no longer want to recruit based on graduation year and see 2019's play 2019's.

As has been pointed out in previous posts, that is non starter as an argument - EVERY other NCAA sport has no issue recruiting student athletes that play age-based. Please try again!

Coach Pietramala, give me grace to accept with serenity
the age based system that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.
Living one game at a time,
Enjoying one BOTC post at a time,
Accepting club lacrosse as a pathway to full scholarship,
Taking, as Chanichuck did,
This sinful age based travisty as it is,
Not as Spillina would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your age based nonsense,
So that I may be reasonably happy in my sons triumphs,
And supremely happy with all your sons defeats forever in the next.
Amen.