Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your comments are so tiresome. I hear what your saying, the system is screwed up, I agree. However if the 6th grade kid is younger than 5th grade kids, it's not cheating. Again the system is screwed up. If my child was a genius in school, My wife and I decide to bump him up a grade, why should he be punished in sports, going against older kids. This is youth , not high school. Then on the other side of coin, if my son was really slow with school and socially behind and teacher suggests we hold him back, why should he get an unfair advantage playing against younger kids.Your age is your age period. If his age is the same as the competition age, it's not cheating. This is not even debatable if you ask me. Move on already.

wrong wrong wrong - if it is a 5th grade tournament and your kid is in 6th grade that is cheating - I understand the age based argument ( I do not agree with iot but I understand it ) but if it is a 5th grade tournament it is for kids currently enrolled in 5th grade. I will now move on

The big question then is, how do you know they are all in 5th grade?