Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought East Coast Elite was the new Ducks.

Lol
Thats Dynamic Lacrosse rebranding when all the Ducks coaches walked away and formed R.U.S.H.
But the team names are staying with R.U.S.H. who have the Chaos and Rage names.

Dynamic is struggling to make East Coast Elite by offering a super cheap tryout fee of $45.
But charging more for tuition at $2495-
Yet saying not doing any tournaments off Long Island.
I guess if you are a parent who wants a PAL tournament lacrosse team, then East Coast Elite may be for you.

But for the rest, R.U.S.H., Rebels, Igloo, etc... are real teams.

How are the Rebels a real team at this point? They have no team yet. They are just starting out and I wish them all the success. They are doing a decent job with the camp and communications, etc. But you have to develop and build the team over a minimum of 2 seasons. Look at Legacy and the Ducks, both kicked off with a lot buzz and excitement and have some very good teams, but it took 2 and 3 seasons to get there.

I do agree that it will take a season to develop. And thats mainly to let the kids on the team get a feel for playing together.
But this organisation is off the a great start with their communication, great lineup of coaches, and really interactive well manned tryouts.
Plus they have a dedicated person for player developmemt and will be do evaluations of players during the season. If thay happens, I think you will see rapid improvement in this team.
Of course, there is no guarantees. But the initial supplemental camp showed real promise. The tryouts will hopefully show even more.