Originally Posted by Anonymous

.......neglecting the Integrity that is most important in youth sports. There "must" be a regulatory age requirement put in place "immediately". This should be enforced at all tournaments and with all clubs. It has become an "epidemic". Every tournament and every game there is a huge percentage of potential injury having older boys playing down with younger aged boys. Regardless of grade!! Where does a concerned parent turn? This is a great sport that my son loves, but it has a huge flaw that "EVERY" parent speaks of . Something "needs" to be done. We need Help.

Even snowflakes like me read this post and cringed - you have an opinion, it is not a fact or crorrect, nor does it make other peoples opinion wrong, it is just your opinion.

"Integrity"? there is more integrity in politics than youth sports, particularly for profit club teams.

"Epidemic" ? really?

"EVERY" Parent, ? well not every parent, not me.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families of children forced to play a game with other children in their own grade.

Sounds like the proud pappa of a big older holdback Rabil. Yes, You are correct the parents that held back there kids for sports would not be on board with the ethically sound family's . Must be hard going through life thinking you know it all? Please your prayers should stay with you, your kids going to need them.

Actually - He is young and small for his grade and holding him back or playing age based would have benefited him in the short term, I believe playing against kids in his grade or a grade older is why is has been able to succeed at "the next level"

So for all of you Don Quixote's out there tilting at windmills your adversaries are incorrectly perceived, your fight is unfounded and unwinnable so rather than rant anonymously on line I suggest you deal with the fact that youth club lacrosse was, is and for the near future going to be grade based so figure out how best to deal with it but always keep dreaming the impossible dream as you try and beat that unbeatable foe.

So probably was said by many parents of other sports - how'd that end up going? Why people think that lacrosse is different in that sense than other sports boggles the mind . . .

Really you a snowflake? I don't think so. Don't be naive and to say its ok to cheat in youth sports because it is happening in politics. And as far as an epidemic! yes, go read the other forums. all posts loaded with dissatisfaction of clubs cheating with AGE discrepancies. It is a disgraceful part of the sport. And EVERY legitimate parent being truthful having kids on age playing youth sports.Feel the same way. So snowflake, ask yourself this? When your undersized holdback Rabil plays other sports and has to be on age, do you hate the fact he is mediocre?Or do you throw a temper tantrum take your ball and say ok I quit!

He probably doesn't play any other sports. All lax. All the time. Chasing the lax scholarship pipe dream that leads to a dead end.