Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Enrolled in 6th grade and was 11 before school started. The fact that there is some 5th graders that are older on the team doesnt change anything. People complaint are not all opponents. Most of the info came from Fellow parents that disnt like Channy bringing in these kids that weren’t needed. Core of kids is very talented. The new additions were not needed

Yeah, you’re kid definitely got bumped. Stop being such a whiny Mary about it and move on.

yes - actually it is cheating - it may not be cheating for an advantage but it is cheating none the less, it is a 5th grade tournament for kids in 5th grade.
The point was if the kids are the same age, not grade. Age. If they are the same age it's as fair as can be. My son is 10 , he will be 11 in a few months. if the kid on the other team is Doogie Howser and he is also 10, but he is an 8th grade student, he is not cheating playing against my son's team. I don't care what anybody says. It is not cheating.

yes - actually it is cheating - it may not be cheating for an advantage but it is cheating none the less, it is a 5th grade tournament for kids in 5th grade.

If Stephen Hawking rolled onto the field wearing an Express North jersey, while it would be no advantage to Express North it would still be cheating because he is not in 5th grade

a tournament without rules is anarchy

The people who cheated the system early on (hold backs) say its cheating. And I would say that most of the TOP teams have at least 85% of there teams roster made up up of kids born in 2006. To me, that makes it an even playing field . There is only one boy in question right now. Could you imagine how much better that team would be if the other 2 boys decided to play 2025? You want to avoid this? Then have the tournament directors put some DOB restrictions on there tournaments.... wait no good??? oh ya your kid was held back for lax so he could play with younger kids and have an advantage. You feel threatened by a young 6th grader who is about the exact same age as 85% of the boys on your team . What do you do in 2-yrs and the WSYL tryouts rolls around and the young 2024's born after Aug.31st decide to show up and take little Johnny's spot?

Please don't make up phony facts to make your [lacrosse] answer seem even remotely reasonable. Even the Cheating person 2024/2025 Express are at least 65/75% 2007 Birthdays if not more. But one 6th grader is too many and makes that cheating 2024 team just weak.

Sorry cheater dad, your personal weakness has dragged down the whole team. It is your fault.

HAhahaha so you say the top teams have only "35% hold backs"..l think I am closer w/the 85%... at least with the starters.
I am not the cheater dad. But man You are just hating on a team that's besting you. Remember these are 10 and mostly 11yr old boys playing a game.[/quote

Exactly the point. Most 2025's are not mostly 11yr olds unless of course you play for cheating channy