Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wondering if Legacy and 9D1 are aware of the Mixed Nuts. Not sure they would approve of their boys playing on another team being coached by non-lacrosse playing Dads who can't be helping their progress and may be creating division on their club teams. Zummo and Mule, any thoughts?

LOL. Maybe they are not as insecure as you! Just too funny! 😂 Get a life man! 😂

Insecure, nope. Smarter than you, def.

Not involved with any these 3 teams. It's a free country and people are free to do what they want. So want to them you can pay to play with club, however, if you play with mixed nuts, you are cut. "c'mon man!" Let's start having all players sign contracts with each club saying you can play with us. Three Village demands that of their kids and saw the 2022s play today and they can use better coaching in my opinion they are well coached.

What??? You need to read over what you write before posting it! 🤔

It was just my blog rant...point is a team or a coach should never dictate where when a kid should be allowed to play. i find it so annoying.

100% correct. I have no respect for coaches who tell a kid they can't play outside the team. It show's they're insecure. Loyalty is earned, not given.