Originally Posted by Anonymous

When parents put their kids on a pedestal and tell them how much better they are than their competition and peers how do u expect them to behave

Words that I would never even say. Disgusting that 11 and 12 years old talk like this. I don't care if my son was a super star, I would never have him associate with boys who act and talk like that.

No dog in the fight. Question... what’s worse, an 11 year old using some unsavory language after a disappointing loss, or adults that are so obsessed with their jealousy that they “hate” 11 year old children, simply because they are better than their own children, at playing a game???

First of all, it wasn't words after a loss, this time around. It was while they were crushing another team. Talking down to other kids because they think they are better. I don't hate the child. I think it's sad that parents think it's OK to have kids treat others this way. Kids only learn from their parents. It's our job to teach them. Obviously you are doing a great job at training them in lax. Now try training them in being a human being.