Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't Taz just handle Bethesda (who might have winning records vs wp) and handle 91md. To say not top 3 team is silly. Give credit where deserved.

Not a Tazzie, but I'm with you brother. Definitely a top 3 team!

100% top 3 team. Taz WP Madlax. Pick any order you want, doesn’t matter. Every WP/Taz game has been 1 goal either way for as long as I can remember. Last time WP/ Madlax player Madlax won by 1, even though crazy Madlax guy says they “rolled”. Bethesda does give the WP trouble, for whatever reason but WP has never lost to team 9d1 Maryland, etc, etc. All great lacrosse teams.

Those are the top five. Then it drops off pretty good. I'd say that Bethesda is most definitely on the bottom of that list. Not debatable, in my mind. Right now, I think you have to put WP on the top, the way they have been playing in the past 9 months. Then, I think it has to be Mad Lax, only because they always seem to give Taz trouble. And I don't think 91 MD is there yet. So, for now, it goes:

1. WP
2. ML
3. Taz
4. 91 MD
5. BLC

Sorry, can’t put the Pack at number one when I haven’t played anyone this year. And they have an added anyone new to the team.

Add kids? It’s important to add a B kid to your roster? All of the A kids are already spoken for.