Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard of those towns, yes. However, we are referring to the 2024 grade here, not ancient history. Real A players are sparse, to say the least, from these areas. Where's the proof? Take a real look at both the town and travel teams at this age. All of the top teams are from Suffolk. End of conversation.

Where the [lacrosse]*k is your proof ?

Between GC and Rvc they have beaten all the club teams on LI.except taz and pack.
Heard of those towns, yes. However, we are referring to the 2024 grade here, not ancient history. Real A players are sparse, to say the least, from these areas. Where's the proof? Take a real look at both the town and travel teams at this age. All of the top teams are from Suffolk. End of conversation.

<eye roll>

What town are you from in Suffolk??? I am sure GC, RVC and Pequa 2024!! Have taken their fair share of t-shirts.Playing in Suffolk tournaments.vs clubs and town teams.

I'm from Nassau . . . and from none of the towns you just mentioned. And I still don't know what your point was . . .

Point--- those Nassau town teams have pritty much beat every club team in suffolk. with the exception of taz and pack. End of conversation!