Originally Posted by Anonymous
hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

That's just dumb. While those 2 teams are the best A teams. There are many more A teams than just 2.

yes, those 2 guys are AA. Gotta put Express, Igloo, Outlaws, Longboards and I'm sure a few more in the A category

Put true blue, garden city, rvc, team LI, express green, OReilly, Launch.

There were a number of last year's Express kids who left and went to S2S. This is where all this S2S nonsense is coming from. I am sure the attack Dad who is a lunatic and had issue with his coach is talking all this crap. They left Express in a huff and are now bashing the club and mouthing off about his practice schedule... My ears are bleeding at this point. NOBODY CARES about this....[/quote]

Looks like most people are annoyed by these nonsense posts about a new teams practice schedule. The only 1's posting are the parents trying justify there move to a new team. Lil Bobby's playing time was going to get chopped with new kids taking there spots.
[/quote]
This is so comical and hypocritical. Just look back and everyone was bashing the Outlaws, Igloo and Express. Now because it is convenient they become A teams again. Launch was getting ripped and people were writing they couldn't even field a team but now they are an "A" team. My son is on one of the"A" teams and if his time was cut I would consider a change. From someone that actually played D1 (although not much) kids at this age only get better by playing in games. Yes practice is important but they need game experience. If a parent moved their kid because someone took their spot I understand why they would leave. What good is winning a t shirt if you are riding the bench? The focus is for these kids to get better and have fun playing a great sport. Rankings and "A" and "B" labels at this age will mean absolutely nothing if the individual player does not progress with their development. So for all the Dads that are so hung up on all the labels, in a few months you will be able to coach your town PAL team and showcase your little Rabil and give him all the playing time but remember in a few years even if he is on an A team he may be riding the bench in HS.