Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yes they do. Who did you hear from? Did you call the Express and they told you so? Please enlighten us so we can hear as well.

If your kid isn't on Express then why do you care.If your kid left than good luck in your greener pasture. Kids leave programs all the time. Plenty of good players came on too. Coach was happy about many of those kids leaving believe me..
Say Hi, on the sidelines.....

Now lets not be silly. The big guy was not happy about all of the kids that moved on. [/quote]

Noticed I used the word "many" and not "all". That guy is still "ONE" of the best coaches in the age bracket.
Yes he was spread thin last year, I agree. "MY" kid likes him and learns a lot from him. If the parents had issue, then move on and be happy somewhere else...Next...[/quote]

Next? Stop defending the big guy? He's STILL spread too thin. Four teams instead of five. That's only because the C team folded. Plus St. Anthony's and all his clinics. It's a bunch of bull! You claim he's one of the best coaches. If he was such a great coach and cared for the kids he wouldn't take on all that. It's the Express way. And the $$$.[/quote]

I am sure S2S will be so much better.. Lol. Why do you care anymore? Nobody cares you left.Says more about you that you left and now throw hate then it does about if the coach has a busy schedule. If you had a set of balls you would have said something to the coaches face. I guess you were too busy kissing his a$$. Everyone is a tuff guy on the keyboard but wouldn't say boo in person.

Keep chasing the dream, word of advice have a better attitude on your new "A" team. Your kid will hate you soon if you don't...[/quote]
Wrong team Mommy...nice try though