Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are all crazy. Taz/ wp are great teams. Express is also a very good team. We should all want great competition for our kids. We are insulting kids coaches and organizations. Isn't the idea of this to get better and have good competition. Hopefully be a great HS player and maybe get the chance to get into a better college. We are talking about kids and coaches like they are professional athletes. People have REAL problems on this world. Like losing a job or being sick. It's awful to read this crap on here. Stop insulting people. Usually it means your unhappy with your own life. If Sixth grade lacrosse and beating taz or Wp is that important to you then clearly your priorities are messed up.

Let's clean this age group up and share positive info. I for one hope the Long Island teams all get better and compete for years to come. I'm sure there will be a bunch of BS comments after this post. Unfortunately I have had my own tough family situations recently and am part of the LI lax community. We have had some tragic situations this year and it still does not keep people on this thread from writing meaningless hurtful words. People have real problems. Appreciate and respect the game and your opponents. One day they will be your teammates

Honey, this website is our mancave. Us guys burp, fart and use foul language here, and occasionally make fun of each other, all in good man fun. You will not understand that because I’m certain you are not a man. If you don’t like our mancave, I suggest you find a gals-only website, and talk about your feelings with other ladies, because our cave ain’t never going to be all soft and cuddly!