Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by adhrf20
There is Madlax ...... and then everyone else. Suck it, Strong Island!

Dude, go eat a crabcake. Nobody cares about Maryland. Its a terrible state. Your claim to fame is a turtle... Get a life.. Let us LI losers talk amongst ourselves...

Madlax is the DC suburbs, donkey. The NATION's CAPITAL. Not a New Jersey wannabe. Can't wait to kick you [lacrosse] again this fall.

You're so proud of your own state, you disavow it to attach yourself to Washington DC?? Other than LA, there might not be a more out of touch place in the US!

Because you are a hick, let me educate you. Kids who play for Madlax are almost all from Northern VA. Some from DC, some from the DC suburbs of MD, but really just NoVA. That is not the same as living in Baltimore. That is why clubs like Madlax and VLC are viewed as DC clubs.

There is no disavowment. You are just an uneducated fool, which makes sense since you are from Long Island (aka ArmPit, USA).

Dude - hick?? You continue to prove that you obviously don't know much about LI. As someone who grew up in Queens and then moved to Nassau County, as well as having worked in Manhattan pretty much my entire career, you really couldn't find much less "hick' unless you were talking to someone who lived in Manhattan their entire life. Here's your geography lesson for the truly ignorant: Two boroughs of NYC are on LI, and the reason why Nassau County is largely populated by families who came out from the boroughs of Queens and Brooklyn. Perhaps you should alleviate yourself of your obvious ignorance by taking a look at a map one day and realize that about 50% of LI is now a never ending, contiguous suburb of NYC. Unless you live on the eastern half of LI (which also a much lower proportion of population) no one on LI is a hick, and even for those in eastern Suffolk, most aren't that rural - go far enough east and most of the people are either the wealthy vacationing from their NYC/western LI homes or the people providing services to them - either way, they're not hicks. And I'll put my education up against yours any day, and twice on Sunday. Go back to second most out of touch place in the US (and whose suburbs are way more rural relative to LI and NYC.), and go back and slap whatever educators you had for convincing you that were educated and worldly!