Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Does anyone have any thoughts on Shore 2 Shore. I have heard good things but know very little about the club. Any info would be awesome.

New team with some talent. Great coach and well run program. .No [ChillLaxin]. Had lots of fall practices and now they are at the Hub for 90 minutes a week. Will compete with all the LI teams not named Taz and WP
I do agree I watched that Express team play Taz tuff in fall ball. I thought Exp had better individual play but Taz has that team concept down to a science.I feel Express will beat both Taz and pack at least one time in the spring. But did you see some of the Express kids?Comn there are some older boys on that squad!!Now I know there are quite a bit of hold backs on Taz but Most of the express kids have to be double holdbacks. If they are lucky, there are only 3-4 kids tops, on that team born in 2006.
] there is Def holdbacks on Express, as far as TAZ or WP do not know . Do not think they have much if any at all :

What is the birthday is considered a holdback?