Originally Posted by Anonymous

Express 2024 will be at WSYL in Denver 2019. Funny they don't have 1 kid on that team that cant compete in that Tournament. ALL of the kids on Express 2024 are born after 9/1/05..i think the 3 older boys born in 2005 are all born in Nov 05 so in NYS public schools they are in the right grade...NYS suggests if born before 10/31/05 they should be in 7th grade. I just wish parents of 2024 grade would just enjoy the
competitive lacrosse and stop all this non stop [ChillLaxin] on this page. Express may not have beaten any of the top team which i think are in NO order WP Taz and MadLAx but i enjoy watching 1 goal games and come this spring and summer i hope to watch more 1 goal games and OT games. Do you all relize our boys will only get better
I agree with that

I am ok with boys playing down if born after the Sept 1st age requirement. But if you think that there are only 3 boys born in 2005 on that express team you are lying to yourself. check your # again more then 1/2 the team has 2005 DOB. Taz and Pack in the same boat. the top teams are flooded with 2005 birthdays.

Question. Where do you get your information? I suppose that you requested the birthdates of all players on the three teams, and they mailed it to you, correct? You’re as mindless as the Madlax holdback parent. I can tell you that my son plays on one of those teams and they have no players born before Dec 05. According to multiple Express parents, they have a bunch of new holdbacks. But if you look at Taz and WP you’d be hard pressed to find any player that physically resembles a holdback. At least one of those teams doesn’t have any, which bodes well for them next year in Denver. So stop making false statements.

True statement! the top teams ALL have the majority of there team born in 2005. I understand the majority of them may have fall birthdays but they are 2005's. Go ask at your next winter practice over 80% of your team is 12 yrs old.

I can say with 100% certainty that is incorrect for one of the teams. And if I’m looking at the size of both Taz and WP, common sense says it’s incorrect for both. Nice try though Madlax holdback Parent. Madlax is the only team with over 50% of the Team holdbacks.