Originally Posted by Anonymous
The best team nobody talks about is eclipse

Eclipse 24 is by far the best 24 team in the Westchester /Fairfield ct area. I would love to hear from any parents on that team as to whether or not it’s a good environment , good coaches, etc.

How can you proclaim that Eclipse 2024 is the best “by far” in Westchester/Fairfield?
Wait until summer 2018 and then we’ll talk.

PT/Eclipse/Preds understand where they need to be to compete against LI/MD which are the national standards for Youth lax. Don’t throw divisive pea-brained comments out there.

Ok. Let’s look at the past performances. But before that, predators is not in this discussion. They do not play against the best Secondly. Last year Eclipse outperformed prime time and express north in every tourney and against every team. They beat Taz in the nlf championship. Beat LI Express, Laxachusetts Black. Etc etc. so to be fair, until primetime and express can do that, I’m not stretching to say Eclipse 2024 is the better of the 3 squads. Express North looks to be making great strides this year so to be fair. Eclipse. Express North and then primetime.

On second thought, I re-read your post and frankly should apologize. You are a prospective Eclipse player parent, correct?
If that is the case, Eclipse would be an excellent program for your son.

Furthermore, your keen insights and copious opinions would not only be welcomed by the current Eclipse parents, but I am certain they will be well received by the Eclipse coaching staff.
I wish you well in getting your son on the 2024 Eclipse squad.