Originally Posted by Anonymous
Absolute disgrace. Confirmed they have 7 th graders on team. At least 10 horrible calls to try to win a game. Still lost

I was next to this loser and his friends on the sideline. Have another beer. The way you and your union crew berate referees and players is embarrassing. Also, classy getting into it with some high school kids on the sideline.

You’re probably still talking to your crew about the big win. news flash...Johnny prob isn’t leaving suffolk county except maybe for a stony brook away game.

Are you the type of parent that sits quietly and watches 2 referees completely work a game for only 1 team? Are you the type of parent that has no back bone to call out 7th graders on a team of 2024's?? This is Long Island NEW [lacrosse]. Grow a pair of balls and stand up for whats right... Otherwise move out west where people are afraid of confrontation. Express has been playing games with 2023's on 2024 teams.... and 2024's on 2025....
You cheat once..... Every time after will be in question......
TAZ is a top team and everyone wants to take them down... Makes sense but at what cost?? CHEATING???? Express has superior athletes and when they get coached up they will win. They don't need to cheat.

This is my 3rd year on Express and the first time I have ever felt the need to post. Every kid on this team is in 6th grade. I have no idea on birthdays. Zero. But I will tell you without a doubt there are NO 7th graders. I did not notice any refereeing issues, except the obvious trip in OT that would have / should have gone Express way, that was missed. Congrats on your win. You may have no 7th graders on your team, but they talk like a bunch of 12th grade JV players. And I too heard about the parents woofing at high school kids on the sidelines. Classy all the way.

It's 12 years old. That's the issue, not whether they are in 6th grade or not.
Really .. that's all the Bad calls you saw on the Field. The Refs tried to give them every chance to win including Extra time. Everyone knows it. So Keep trying to state otherwise, everyone knows the truth.