Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stay on topic. It's your topic. I understand that you realize you no longer have a leg to stand on, but we are referring to Actual performance not what you think might happen this year or in the future.

Since you didn't argue it, I guess you agree that the 2 best teams at this age are small teams, to this point. So lack of size has not hurt them at all.

Now, to your last pout, saying that Taz has a new big ringer from the Outlaws/Sachem and is totally revamping their team is rediculous. We don't even know if he will get significant playing time at this point. His pedigree certainly is not an indicator that he would. If you knew anything about either of those programs, you wouldn't be making the comment. I do wish him nothing but the best.

And what "small" impact players have been demoted? Numbers please, not names.

I didn't see anything in your post about WP. What biggie players are they bring in????

Friend, you are clueless about this sport and this age group. Stop posting your mindless posts because some people actually go to this website looking for valuable information.

I did not make those posts, but thank god we have a 2024 authority like you on this site to clear everything up about all the teams. What would we ever do without you? Maybe the reason Taz has beaten WP almost ever time they play is because they were bigger. Also. The d pole have pretty good size on WP. As well as on Taz. When is your show on to preview the upcoming 2024 season? I'd like to carch it.