Originally Posted by Anonymous
"On a different topic, my neighbor told me that his sons team S2S 2024 looks terrific. He said they are definitely going to be an A team. That would be nice to have a new club with a great team to compete."

My son is on the team... Way to early to call it anything, but a B team.. I am sure I can speak for most parents on this team, after meeting and speaking with most on Saturday. Our intentions for joining had everything to do with getting our sons better. The calendar is filled w. practices and training. (Way more than anything we got last year) Coach is fully engaged and committed. I can careless about A/B at this point for an 10 year old. Its a great start.

Who are the coaches?
check their website

Doesn't say who is coaching. Only says Isaac Neil. And 1 thing I will tell you. When you have a high school lacrosse coach that coaches club. Good luck finding him come spring. Ask schwajle parents. So, who is coaching?

Well prior to the spring even beginning the team will already have had 40+ practice sessions under their belt. Schwajie will have maybe a dozen. Not comparing the talent on the teams, Just the training provided by the clubs. Of course you can train at $80 an hour with all the best MLL stars, or Channy's son for additional training.

Your 7 fall practices are extra. Which is only 1 per week. So in the 20 weeks of winter they are gonna have 35 practices? For what $1000?

My neighbor told me it was 60 practices.