This is so comical and hypocritical. Just look back and everyone was bashing the Outlaws, Igloo and Express. Now because it is convenient they become A teams again. Launch was getting ripped and people were writing they couldn't even field a team but now they are an "A" team. My son is on one of the"A" teams and if his time was cut I would consider a change. From someone that actually played D1 (although not much) kids at this age only get better by playing in games. Yes practice is important but they need game experience. If a parent moved their kid because someone took their spot I understand why they would leave. What good is winning a t shirt if you are riding the bench? The focus is for these kids to get better and have fun playing a great sport. Rankings and "A" and "B" labels at this age will mean absolutely nothing if the individual player does not progress with their development. So for all the Dads that are so hung up on all the labels, in a few months you will be able to coach your town PAL team and showcase your little Rabil and give him all the playing time but remember in a few years even if he is on an A team he may be riding the bench in HS.

By everyone you mean the 5 or 6 disgruntled parents that left those programs? Most are not hung up on labels. But you cannot say that Taz and WP are the only A teams. They are the best A teams in LI as of last summer. And those are them teams everyone should want to try and beat. But to lump all the other teams into a B category is just crazy. Just like in every other sport, there are a bunch of teams in a category. But some are better than others.