Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]9/1/05 of before is the US Lax guidelines...2024
that is correct. 9/01/2005 anyone before that is a hold back. 10/31/2005 for football ...

So now we have a new classification of Holdback... Silly lax folks...... Now a"lax holdback" is anything before Sept. 1. Go tickle yourself.

What a joke. Whatever you parents wanna call it is fine by me.. The math doesn't lie and everyone knows.. Not getting over on ANYONE....

---

Let me ask you a question. Your child is in preK or nursery and a late summer birthday, and you get posed the question. Do you want your child to be the youngest in the class or the oldest? ALL research points to be the older. For many different reasons...the last of which is freaking grade school travel lacrosse.
So now you are here. What do you do? Play with kids in your grade, and are your good buddies? Or go to a brand new grade and play with kids that you dont know. Cant carpool. Etc etc etc.

This being said, my son is not a difference maker. He loves playing with his buddies. And wants to go to practice every day. And yes, he is on one of the "top 5" teams.
[/quote ]There is nothing wrong with that at all. how about this .... your child is born 11/25 or 11/26 , 11/27 2005 etc. is 1 month and a couple of days older then a child born jan .1. 2006 does that 1 month make a huge difference? Does it make

So it’s ok to cheat, as long as you only cheat a little bit
it’s not cheating, my kid is one of the younger players and is just fine keeps up with everyone he plays against . Just to many cry baby parents out there . How can you cheat if it’s not a rule. So stupid . Been like this for years . Parents are the biggest problem with sports today. Holdbacks are not the reason your kid is not performing.

What Rules? That's the problem! there are NO rules that are enforced. I do not feel its crying when an educated ethical parent just wants some rules put in place . I don't care what the age date requirement there is. Just as long as it is followed.
agree with that