Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to agree with that but not tone of the comment. The guy was just expressing some frustration. Just remember that comment when your kid gets cut and you are talking trash about your current club. I love Lacrosse parents. Enjoy your ride. We will stay off that train until it counts.

Its ok to get cut or not make the club.
its called Life.
If my son or Daughter is not good enough to make the team so be it. That's life. Its a life lesson they must learn to deal with . There are plenty of let downs kids have to learn to deal with in life. You can not teach that lesson, unless you as a parent can deal with it yourself. Not everyone can get a trophy, or the job, or the raise ETC. Excuses get you no where.

I understand life lessons for kids. I am Not full of crap!!! Go peddle your lies to your kid on why most of his friends in his class are a year younger then him.This is a youth sport. And the only lax KIDS getting cheated are the ones on age.Older kids should not dictate the team my kid plays for. Now there are definitely on age boys on the AA teams but they are a minority.
seriously. Before you peddle your crap get the facts . been like this for years. cry baby.. couple of months wont make a difference. Just make sure he gets good training and has fun. It all evens out in the end. They are in sixth grade how is your son being cheated. That he does not win a Tee shirt, or the fact that he plays against boys a couple of months older then him will make him a better player? if a kid is truly playing down a year, than he is the one being cheated in the end. Do not see where your child is getting cheated. I was always the youngest in my grade and played never complained about it, I am better for it. there are plenty of Lax teams out there. Find one for your son and stop blaming everything around you .