Originally Posted by Anonymous

Taz and Express. Go down to DE this weekend and put a good woop’n on mad daddy for us. Remember. They only got 2 kids to be concerned with. Shut them down and it’s smooth sailing. The rest are mediocre at best. Good luck to the LI boys!!

Too bad no WP or Hawks. Then you would have tops
In the age group.

Hawks????

I don’t know what team your kid plays for, but it’s obviously not one of the “top” teams, because Hawks can not be classified as a “top” team.

If you are basing your comment on the Elite 8 weekend, Hawks were "off" that weekend. Happens to all the top teams. As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that Hawks are a top team. They beat Team 91 MD in the HoCo semifinal. They beat Madlax in the Young Guns final. They are a well coached team with lots of weapons. The 2024 team is undersized compared to some of the Hawks teams. But as the 2024 boys grow and hit their growth spurts they will continue to be a contender. Haven't seen the new Bethesda kids play, so can't comment on them. Looking forward to some quality competition this weekend. Lots of great teams.

You sound like a decent person, considering you’re a Madlax parent. Your mad daddy parent stalkers arent doing you any favors. Real classless, immature behavior. Madlax is hated in these parts, as a result. Don’t expect a warm and fuzzy reception from LI’ers in DE.

This website brings out the worst in everyone. I have met lots of you LI parents, and it is always pleasant in person. Don't know why it would be any different on Saturday. As for the posts that you hate so much, I think they were started by a bunch of 11 year old kids. They were never meant to be mean or ill spirited. Just immature rants. But look at the response it got. I think at this point it has become an annoying game "enjoyed" by many.

Trust me. No one finds that amusing on LI. It’s as annoying as annoying can be. Unimaginable to think that an adult can act like such a child.