Originally Posted by Anonymous
I did hear from an Express dad during our Longboard's game that all 10 kids that stepped on the field were Taz kids. He seemed to know what he was talking about because he was throwing out name's of players very fast.

I did hear from an Express dad during our Longboard's game that all 10 kids that stepped on the field were Taz kids. He seemed to know what he was talking about because he was throwing out name's of players very fast.

Crazy that the taz coaches even let this longboard team even play. Its not even a real team but pickup players. If i was involved with taz I wouldnt even want to be associated with it. Give it a break or stop before a kid risks injury or it becomes divisive and breaks up the culture of the tazteam which sources say already is happening at some key positions for other reasons

Why? So your kid can win a T-shirt.

How can you have a problem with a bunch of kids wanting to play lacrosse?? Obviously you discourage your son from such activities. Maybe if he played more he’d be a better player and actually able to make a respectable team. Then, you wouldn’t be the jealous hater of 11 year olds that you are. A win win!