E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

I must say, it is very flattering to read all of your posts that continually reference WP and Taz as THE benchmark for success, at the 2024 grade level.

As a parent on one of these teams, your endless posts that compare all other travel teams to these two great teams, in either a positive or negative context, are truly appreciated! In doing so, you honor our boys, a constant reaffirmation that these two teams are as good as it gets, anywhere, at this age. That is high praise indeed!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for this highest of compliments, and especially our good friends from VA, for your unending vindication of our boys efforts and superiority. We are humbled by the sincerity of your gesture.

As you know, our boys have worked very hard to earn this level of respect, and they do not take this distinction lightly. The boys now have a renewed energy to continue their hard work in their pursuit of excellence, and pledge to earn your trust every day!

From the Taz and WP families, THANK YOU!

By far, that was the dumbest thing ever posted on here.

Maybe, but there are a lot of other candidates for that distinction. . . but, it's definitely up there!

benchmark of success!! Really?? guess wins and losses is all you care about. Respect and sportsmanship go a long way, try teaching that to yourselves and kids, and just a tip you prob already know, sarcasm is not your strong point

Dude you don't get it. You're talking BS with that bad words stuff. I know you're trying to bash these teams, but you really need to get something more credible than that, which happens on every field across this planet. Very lame! Try to bring something to the table please! BTW, you continue to play right into his hands... YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THEM!!! Is there anything going on in the world of 2024 lacrosse that doesn't rotate around these two teams?!!

Oh ok I'm sorry for responding to Tazzies ridiculous, pathetic self indulging rant. Let's just ignore them and hope they go away so the rest of the non- elite teams can have a say..hear that madlax man