Originally Posted by Anonymous
hey are the only true A-Teams on Long Island in this division. Yes there are other A teams in Maryland but not on LI. How can I say this? Except for when the WP and Taz play each other the games are usually beat downs. WP and Taz are great punch for punch games against each other. When they play these other so-called A teams they blow them out. Nothing wrong with being a B team and being competitive,but in no way have they competed against these two teams...yet. It's like anything else in life "beat them and then talk" . Don't claim to be an A team and never beat an A team

That's just dumb. While those 2 teams are the best A teams. There are many more A teams than just 2.

yes, those 2 guys are AA. Gotta put Express, Igloo, Outlaws, Longboards and I'm sure a few more in the A category

Put true blue, garden city, rvc, team LI, express green, OReilly, Launch.

Storm/Launch are a B team...we can all agree on that

Not so sure. Few Taz kids from last year were dropped down.

Garden City was a strong outfit last year, too..... the top LI teams (yes, Taz and WP, of course) are the gold standard programs for us (I'm not from LI) all in the tri-state area ... thanks for bringing it

A bunch of the better players from GC went over to Express. Including the goalie so I'm sure that will hurt them.