Originally Posted by Anonymous

Taz ## is a holdback. One of the mothers on the Taz team has a big mouth and told my wife. You people are too funny.

This is ludicrous. This website should be shut down for lots of reasons. But wth!?! Why would BOTC choose to protect the Tazzie sickos who choose to "burp, fart, use foul language" in their "mancaves"?? The Tazzies are the ones singling out 11 yr old boys. Just go back and look at all the lies and filth they posted about the Dukes attackman when he left Taz, or the Madlax middie when Madlax beat Taz. The Tazzies have no problem posting #s and cyberbullying kids. They dish it out, but they can't take it. If BOTC is going to pretend to protect these young kids and their families, BOTC needs to do it across the board -- not the team that is the worst offender.

BOTC didn't allow the posting of his number and, that looks to be their new policy. I don't like all of the bluster coming from Taz (and WP), but "meh" on this rant . . .

That's just it. It isn't a new policy. BOTC is supposed to block all identification of players. But there are kids that are posted about on a weekly basis (including their number). If BOTC is going to protect kids, they need to do it consistently across the board. The last team they should be protecting is Taz. The Tazzies (and WP too) are the ones fueling most of the filth on this site. If they are going to dish it out, they should be prepared to reap what they sow.

Stop the wining ladies!! If you don’t like the website then why the [lacrosse] are you on it?!! Try the girls thread and leave the heavy lifting for the men!!
I love all the holier than thou talk.. SERIOUSLY!! You are bashing on 2 teams right now . So stop the double talk. Parents from all teams come on here and bash, criticize so give it a rest. No one tells you to sign on, no one comes on this thread for the advertisements, So please.