Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are ridiculous. My son plays on the Outlaws Gold team. This is his 2nd year on the team and he loves it. The team beat a few teams last year that were suppose to beat us and from BOTC were the next WP. The coaching on this team is great and all the kids improved last year from beginning to end. Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought the purpose of 11 yo lacrosse was to learn and get better. Well that's exactly what this team did. When I read the comments on here about the team and parents we just laugh at you and wonder how pathetic your life must be. We are thankful we don't have to deal with any of you on the sidelines during the year. I hope your kids all have a great experience with their team and they all do well. I'm not sure any of the parents that post on here will ever be happy with the team their kids play for. And a majority of your kids will probably not even be playing lacrosse in 2 or 3 yrs from now. But please keep posting, We need the laughs. Thanks again. Mike

What teams were " supposed to beat us" "next WP" ? Is that what your coach told you? Outlaws Gold played in low level B tournaments and played some 4th grade teams at NXT. Give us a break

I was not really bragging about how great this team was. I was saying it's a good team, with good coaching and the kids enjoy it. Which is kinda what 11 yo lax is about. But I guess you are all about t shirts and rankings. So, What's a low level B? Is there a high level B? Who would you judge as a high level B? If you could give some examples of your rating system it would make it easier to respond. If you could also provide your ranking of high level A and C as well as low level A and C it would also be enlightening. If you have time you could also give a top ten ranking of NCAA D1 2 and 3. You could break it down to high level D1 and low level D1 also.

High level A
Taz
WP

Low level A
Express

High B
Igloo

Mid B
Outlaws
Team long island Red

Low B
Outlaws Gold
Team 24

C
Legacy B
E3
team long island white
Team 24 B

High level D1
Denver
Marylnd
Notre Dame
Syracuse Carolina

Low level D1
Harvard
Leigh
Stony Brook
St Johns

What a tool bag.

Thanks for the UPDATE. I will stay tuned for Post fall Ball for the latest in 2024 LAX.
You people are ridiculous. My son plays on the Outlaws Gold team. This is his 2nd year on the team and he loves it. The team beat a few teams last year that were suppose to beat us and from BOTC were the next WP. The coaching on this team is great and all the kids improved last year from beginning to end. Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought the purpose of 11 yo lacrosse was to learn and get better. Well that's exactly what this team did. When I read the comments on here about the team and parents we just laugh at you and wonder how pathetic your life must be. We are thankful we don't have to deal with any of you on the sidelines during the year. I hope your kids all have a great experience with their team and they all do well. I'm not sure any of the parents that post on here will ever be happy with the team their kids play for. And a majority of your kids will probably not even be playing lacrosse in 2 or 3 yrs from now. But please keep posting, We need the laughs. Thanks again. Mike

What teams were " supposed to beat us" "next WP" ? Is that what your coach told you? Outlaws Gold played in low level B tournaments and played some 4th grade teams at NXT. Give us a break

I was not really bragging about how great this team was. I was saying it's a good team, with good coaching and the kids enjoy it. Which is kinda what 11 yo lax is about. But I guess you are all about t shirts and rankings. So, What's a low level B? Is there a high level B? Who would you judge as a high level B? If you could give some examples of your rating system it would make it easier to respond. If you could also provide your ranking of high level A and C as well as low level A and C it would also be enlightening. If you have time you could also give a top ten ranking of NCAA D1 2 and 3. You could break it down to high level D1 and low level D1 also.

Bad Reputation.
Had to get PB involved to beat Legacy B in the championship game @Blatant. Your Big Horse is gone ..... We see what this years brings.