Originally Posted by Anonymous

Silly suffolk daddy!!! Did you just say there are no good Nassau teams? GC and RVC can play with any town team on the island.
Silly Nassau Daddy!! Fact is the Good club teams are all in Suffolk Fact.. Your GC team is ok. I will give you that, still will Lose to SWR, MT Sinai,
[/quote]

Mount Sinai?? Dude, that's a big time stretch. But, the rest is correct. No Nassau team can come within 10 goals of top 3 Suffolk teams. A whole different class of lacrosse. The real good ones are basically travel teams and very good ones.

[/quote]

<yawn>[/quote]
[/quote]
Silly suffolk daddy!!! Did you just say there are no good Nassau teams? GC and RVC can play with any town team on the island.
Silly Nassau Daddy!! Fact is the Good club teams are all in Suffolk Fact.. Your GC team is ok. I will give you that, still will Lose to SWR, MT Sinai,
[/quote]

Mount Sinai?? Dude, that's a big time stretch. But, the rest is correct. No Nassau team can come within 10 goals of top 3 Suffolk teams. A whole different class of lacrosse. The real good ones are basically travel teams and very good ones.

[/quote]

<yawn>[/quote]
I know I just threw them in to aggravate! [/quote]

LOL... nice touch.