Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So as I stated earlier, nothing more than obnoxious comments and opinions. Hope you got something from all this silliness. Hate to say it but you're either a stirrer or a fool, I'll let you opine on it.

Neither, my friend. Just some observations, whether they please you or not. We get it. Your son is on a subpar team so you don't like hearing all of the talk about rankings since it's a constant reminder of your son being on an inferior team. I'm sure that many of us can relate. Unfortunately, this isn't going away anytime soon. It's human nature, even for 11 year old lacrosse. Suggest you spend less time on the site and just appreciate this precious time with your son. It goes very quickly. At the end of the day, none of this really matters.

So you asked for rankings, all the while knowing what would happen. Thanks stirrer, sorry mate my son isn't in this age group he's looong past it, I was just scrolling about and found your request to be the typical deuche BOTC stirrer comment. Good luck with your sons Club ranking, I'm sure his HS team sucks, that's the only reason suckers like you talk about club rankings that don't exist. Adios [lacrosse] clown!