Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is nobody giving any credit to Igloo B. New team, first tournament and beats the much hyped legacy B and then the mighty true blue in the finals. I’m not a parent if anyone on that team but they deserve the most props.

Ok igloo coach - good job yesterday.
Is that what you wanted

Good job Igloo B
Can someone rank the major LI travel teams, other than WP and Taz?

1/2 91 WolfPack Aiello
1/2 Legacy Taz Keenan

3 Express A Schwalje (Will get beat by Wolfpack and Taz but can handle all the rest)

4 Igloo A Windchill
5 Legacy Launch Taylor
6 True Blue
7 24 A Lightning
8 Team Long Island Spadaro
9 E3 Vitulli
10 Express B OReilly
11 Empire A Green Rotanz
12 Outlaws

The Rest:
91 Orange Gargulio
Empire B White
Express C
Fighting Ducks
Mama Boys
Igloo B
24 Thunder

WP
TB
Taz
Igloo A
Express
Igloo B
24 lightning
Launch

Can someone rank the major LI travel teams, other than WP and Taz?

True Blue 23/24 should definitely move up in the rankings.

At this age does it really matter what the rankings are? My son is on one of the Teams listed after Express A and honestly I don't care about the t-shirts. I want him to develop, have fun and play in competitive games. I get it, everyone wants to give their kids team the litmus test against Taz and WP but IMO it doesn't matter. I'm sure at Blatant, Taz will beat my son's team but, if he can get better from the experience than it is worth the loss. Teams need competition to get better and Taz and WP are good to have locally because it doesn't get much better than that in the country. Take it for what it is and enjoy watching your 11 year old have fun on the fields and improving. Some kids will stop playing by the time they hit HS and others that are on the bench now will become starters. They are 11 and still developing. Here is hoping for a competitive season with some great lax. Besides we all know Madlax rules...haha(I figure I would beat Madlax guy to his usual creative post).