Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Zummo will take this team to another level. It’s already started. Watch out come spring.
zummo is a great coach and was a great player. My son played for him . Great experience with him as coach.

It is all about match-ups. This is why I believe we will see Express pass Taz, and teams like Madlax continue to beat Taz. Taz is about undersized attackmen that can't create their own offense. They rely on a FOGO to get them the ball. Taz's FOGO doesn't match up well with bigger mids. And when he gets trapped on D, Taz has real problems. Taz has only one what I would consider true two-way mid. But if you look at Express, they are complete package. They have more real athletes. Maybe their stick skills are a little raw, but this is because they haven't been playing since they were two yrs. old. When those boys find their game, you will see them pass the smaller, lesser athletes that got a head start. Plus Express puts much more emphasis on team defense. They work as a unit with two skilled goalies, and as the gel as a team you will see that defense wins championships. But the biggest thing going for Express is that they are run like a real club that is constantly looking for the best players, and trading up with an eye towards the future. Taz is run like a town team stuck in the past. The Taz dads that run the program, and loom around the bench, are only interested in their own son's playing time. They don't want new, better kids to join the team for fear that it will cut into their own kid's playing time. And they find a way to run them off.

do not have a child on Taz and not trying to be snide, but is this a joke? If it is... you need a life. If it isn’t.... you need a therapist. You’re delusional if you think that express will manhandle Taz and based on you post that is what you’re eluding. Taz may have hit a rough patch but there’s no way Express will beat them consistently. This happens all the time. Parents watch their sons team practice all winter long and they look real good. What you do not realize is that teams like WP and Taz are doing the same thing. The other thing that is dead wrong is that Taz replaces players more then the owner changes underware. There is no loyalty. Best man for the job. WP on the other hand is different. for good or bad that team isn’t almost the same since 2nd grade. Time will tell but those are currently the 2 teams to compare to.

The irony of this post is amazing. The poster condemns the Express dad for his over the top, inaccurate statements, but then ends by saying that WP isn’t almost the same as when they started in 2nd grade, which is COMPLETELY inaccurate. 90% of WP has been on the team since day one. Shame on you Taz mom for being exactly what you dispise. If you don’t know something to be 100% factual, keep your mouth shut.

Context clues Einstein. Simple typo. WP is the same I wouldn't guess is what the poster said