Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know where you can buy farm feed by the stimpson tournament ? Blatant needs to make sure taz animal parents have something to eat all day

Wow! That was really clever!! What a loser. Looking forward to the Taz boys putting a good woop'n on all your B boys!! Bring plenty of Kleenex, daddy. Prediction: A whole bunch to zero, and your B boys won't finish the game! Better stick to those B tourneys!!

Aweee are u a sensitive daddy?? Wahhh did your feelings hurt? Who said anything about this being about any of the teams being at the tournament tomorrow? That comment was directed at the animal parents an your reply to it was fitting Now make sure you pump little Tyler up tommorow An get him mad An make sure he plays dirty An rough ( YAWN) be careful man down can cost you all 3 games

The same sicko again, and continuing to have conversations with yourself. Naming a child but being smart enough and knowing that there isn't a child with that name on the team, very creepy, you must know this team. You are a bad bad person. Something tells me you will be exposed soon. Just a hunch.
As much as it pains me to think that kids are this site, I am praying that in this case it is true. If any part of this conversation was written by an adult you need your head examined. For the person that commented last... there have been many many more atrocious post written anonymously without "exposure" if you will, than what this kid wrote. If you truly believe that you're "hunch" will come to fruition... fat chance. Little advise... stay off the site if you're so easily offended. Stick to snap chat and my space.