Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can someone rank the major LI travel teams, other than WP and Taz?

Please no! It is silly and meaningless and starts ridiculous comments. It’s club, there are no rankings only opinions.

Everything is an opinion. How about groups? Maybe A and B. I'm new to this and trying to get a feel for the landscape and how many teams are actually out there. From what I read, sounds like Express and Igloo would be A teams. There must be others. I'm sure there are also clear cut B's. Just looking for some opinions.

Without a doubt, you will get a lot of 2 -3 teams are A and the rest are B BS . . .

Igloo and express are “a” teams, they can compete with A teams but lose
I don’t know any other clubs on Long Island you can consider “A”.
The rest of the teams all compete at a similar level.
Hope that helps.

No!! The rest of the teams DO NOT compete at a similar level. There are beat downs happening all over the place, which is why this very narrow-minded assessment is so thoroughly flawed. I will not debate the top 2 - 3 are lights out better than most everyone else, but there are definitely enough teams with enough diversity in talent to properly and thoroughly make up at least 2 - 3 tiers below these elite. And the fact is that even in being elite, they would then logically be in the top tier with the other teams.