Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are ridiculous. My son plays on the Outlaws Gold team. This is his 2nd year on the team and he loves it. The team beat a few teams last year that were suppose to beat us and from BOTC were the next WP. The coaching on this team is great and all the kids improved last year from beginning to end. Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought the purpose of 11 yo lacrosse was to learn and get better. Well that's exactly what this team did. When I read the comments on here about the team and parents we just laugh at you and wonder how pathetic your life must be. We are thankful we don't have to deal with any of you on the sidelines during the year. I hope your kids all have a great experience with their team and they all do well. I'm not sure any of the parents that post on here will ever be happy with the team their kids play for. And a majority of your kids will probably not even be playing lacrosse in 2 or 3 yrs from now. But please keep posting, We need the laughs. Thanks again. Mike

What teams were " supposed to beat us" "next WP" ? Is that what your coach told you? Outlaws Gold played in low level B tournaments and played some 4th grade teams at NXT. Give us a break