Originally Posted by Anonymous
I say A for annoying. That guy never acknowledge the WP beat them 70 percent of the time. Guys were missing, goalie had a headache, ref wasn't fair, schedule wasn't correct. The field was lopsided. Lol , that Madlax guy is a clown. Probably never played a sport in his life.

Only losers make excuses. He is a major loser. The Pack lost twice to them and won about six.

In fairness to that team though, their best player is definitely not the tall boy. He is just very visible due to his size. Slow with little effort. Best kid on that team, BY FAR, is their little righty attackman #19. He IS their offense. Stop him, you stop Madlax. It's that simple.

That kid is legit! And small. Well done young man.

Haaaaaaaaa. Ok Dad of the little guy.

I'm bashing the loser madlax guy. How can I be a madlax parent??

People love bashing everyone and everything on this site. Sorry to disappoint, haters.

He is small and smaller players aren't as noticeable as bigger players, but don't be deceived.

The boy is a player. In the games I witnessed, he was their offense. Either assisted or finished on practically every point.

Maybe he is only stepping up in the big games, I don't know, but he is most definitely their best player.

If your team is getting beat by mad lax, they are getting beat by #19, not #24.

He is a hold back also