Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't Taz just handle Bethesda (who might have winning records vs wp) and handle 91md. To say not top 3 team is silly. Give credit where deserved.

Not a Tazzie, but I'm with you brother. Definitely a top 3 team!

100% top 3 team. Taz WP Madlax. Pick any orde
r you want, doesn’t matter. Every WP/Taz game has been 1 goal either way for as long as I can remember. Last time WP/ Madlax player Madlax won by 1, even though crazy Madlax guy says they “rolled”. Bethesda does give the WP trouble, for whatever reason but WP has never lost to team 9d1 Maryland, etc, etc. All great lacrosse teams.

The last Taz/WP game was not as close as it appeared. Taz barely got the ball on offense the whole 2nd half of that game. When they did, they turned it over almost immediately. The story of the game was the Taz goal tender play. Number 11 must have had 10 saves in the 2nd half. Many from point blank range, from WP's best scorers. A "good/solid" performance from the Taz goal tender, and WP wins that game easily by at least 5. No fake news. Taz has some great players, and they are a top, top team. But at this point it appears that WP is a cut above. We'll see what happens this year.

P

Didn't Taz just handle Bethesda (who might have winning records vs wp) and handle 91md. To say not top 3 team is silly. Give credit where deserved.

Not a Tazzie, but I'm with you brother. Definitely a top 3 team!

100% top 3 team. Taz WP Madlax. Pick any order you want, doesn’t matter. Every WP/Taz game has been 1 goal either way for as long as I can remember. Last time WP/ Madlax player Madlax won by 1, even though crazy Madlax guy says they “rolled”. Bethesda does give the WP trouble, for whatever reason but WP has never lost to team 9d1 Maryland, etc, etc. All great lacrosse teams.

The last Taz/WP game was not as close as it appeared. Taz barely got the ball on offense the whole 2nd half of that game. When they did, they turned it over almost immediately. The story of the game was the Taz goal tender play. Number 11 must have had 10 saves in the 2nd half. Many from point blank range, from WP's best scorers. A "good/solid" performance from the Taz goal tender, and WP wins that game easily by at least 5. No fake news. Taz has some great players, and they are a top, top team. But at this point it appears that WP is a cut above. We'll see what happens this year.

thats a lie was , at that game. Was good both ways . Big saves from both goalies: TAZ was up 4-0 and gave the lead away and lost by 1 in Ot. Which should not have happened TAZ scored and the Refs whistle and they called it no goal. Both teams are very good: eirher one can win on any given day . Both very well rounded. .

Apparently you were at a different game. Not going back and forth with you because you’re right. They are both very good teams. But, you really just disrespected your goalie by minimizing his contribution to that game. Best performance I’ve ever seen to date from a goalie this age. And then you exaggerate the performance of the offense, which there wasn’t any the second half. You are obviously a dad of an offensive player. Heard that there is a lot of strife between the parents of offensive and defensive players with Taz. Based on this, that appears to be true.