Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still waiting for your proof that we have any holdbacks. Please cite your proof. Otherwise, shut up. I guess that's the only way you can explain us pummeling your team every time.

Dummy. I already posted it. Your reading comprehension not so good?? Maybe I’ll repost tomorrow, but not sure what good that will do. Btw. You are suppose to show proof that you don’t have holdbacks. Guess you couldnt read that post either. You’re a difficult person to work with, with all of your learning disabilities. Show us the roster that you have detailing the birthdays. It must be on the website somewhere, since you claim to have all that information. Yeah right. Tell us where it is. Extremely simple, I’m confident you can handle it, holdback Daddy.

OK mad dummy parent, here's your proof... IN YOUR OWN WORDS, COPY AND PASTED FROM YOUR POST...

*****Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004.*****

So, going by your information, all of your hold backs that are born in November of 2004 (as an example) will be 14 years and 8 months old for the July WSYL. Now, that may not mean anything to you, with all of the math involved, but my son will be 12 next July, not 14 and a 1/2. GET THE PICTURE NOW???

[/quote]

Hey, dummy. I didn't write "Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004". As for birthdates, every tournament we attend has our kids' birthdates submitted. Every tournament director sees them. Ask any of them if we have holdbacks. We have none. But keep lying and making excuses why your sons can't beat us. You must be crying in your IROC every day.[/quote]

Annoying madlax child. The rest of your post from tab #169 is below.

* * * * WSYL eligibility requires all players must be born on or after 9/1/2004. Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004. We're not going because parents decided we didnt want to go. That's it. End of story. * * * *

YOUR words, not mine, dummy. Check out tab 169, to verify.

Your kids are 13 right NOW! Just remember, while it makes no matter to us, in the end, cheaters never prosper... as your boys loose 79% of the time to a real, 100% on-age, team!!