Originally Posted by Anonymous
Taz ## is a holdback. One of the mothers on the Taz team has a big mouth and told my wife. You people are too funny.

This is ludicrous. This website should be shut down for lots of reasons. But wth!?! Why would BOTC choose to protect the Tazzie sickos who choose to "burp, fart, use foul language" in their "mancaves"?? The Tazzies are the ones singling out 11 yr old boys. Just go back and look at all the lies and filth they posted about the Dukes attackman when he left Taz, or the Madlax middie when Madlax beat Taz. The Tazzies have no problem posting #s and cyberbullying kids. They dish it out, but they can't take it. If BOTC is going to pretend to protect these young kids and their families, BOTC needs to do it across the board -- not the team that is the worst offender.

What world are you from? Over 80% of both of the teams rosters are hold backs. What do you think Sherlock you are giving us any information that is not known .

When are the owner of these clubs going man up and make age based teams?They will still make the same money!!! the parents will stop the name calling and accusing the coaches of cheating when they win. and You know everyone would get along much better on the sidelines knowing that it is a fair playing field.
STOP!!! JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY AND HAVE FUN. WASTE OF TIME.... COMPLAINING. look at it this way . your child will only get better playing against stronger players.. Your child will have everything to gain. Remember its only 11 year old lacrosse

I've yet to see a cogent argument about why they wouldn't make as much money, so yeah I agree.