Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happend the the PACK? 1 1 1. Wow how the gap has closed.

They played up against solid 2023 teams. Where were you...playing on age? Beat it daddy

Read your post just checked 2023 thread, apparently competition minus one or two teams was a joke, no talent, just saying

NO competition at 2024.

Moved on to 2023.

Competition was good. Jealous 2023 parent doesn't like his kid losing to little 2024, Very embarrassing!

WP stronger than ever, beating up on competition TWICE their size.

Go back to losing to all of the 2024 B teams...

WP is a very good team, no doubt, but get a hold of yourself. The competition last weekend was not good. Your only win was to a very weak town team. Even in town tournaments, that team loses 3 games. 2023 Eclipse is a decent Connecticut team, but I don't think they've ever beat a LI team before. The Express North team that you played is a brand new team and it's their B team (newsflash, their A team is mediocre). Kudos for not being embarrassed by all of the 3rd tier 2023 teams, I guess. At least that's something.
WP is fine, very Strong, TAZ is fine, very strong, EXPRESS Looking very Strong this season. Good to see the competition is tightening. All those comments I am reading from above reek with JEALOUSY. sad to say the least.