Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's funny that we are in your heads so much that you are convinced that Madlax 2024 has reclassed kids. There's no proof that we do because we simply don't, but whatever makes you feel better after we pummel you time and time again.

You are lying. EVERY SINGLE DECENT MD TEAM HAS SEVERAL HOLDBACKS. it is the culture there. it’s is common knowledge. It’s also common knowledge that your biggie midi is the marque holdback at this age bracket.

IF ANYONE ON LI IS NOT UP TO DATE ON THIS ISSUE, READ THE 2024 MD THREAD. ALL OF THE MD PARENTS TALKING ABOUT IT. GREAT STUFF! THE WHOLE STATE ARE A BUNCH OF CHEATERS WITH MADLAX LEADING THE PACK.

Madlax is a VA team. And no comebacks. If you think we do, prove it. LOL at LI idiocy.

Northern VA (or "Capital" as you like to say) is MD, in youth lacrosse, as you know.

But I do LOVE your comment... "and no COMEBACKS". That has to be the only accurate statement you have made on this website. Congrats!

Question: Rumor has it that your biggie midi holdback is going to play on-age this spring. Any truth to that?

If so, do you know what the parents motivation is?

Maybe they feel like he isn't developing, playing down, against players half his size? That does make a lot of sense.

Or maybe they feel guilty that he dominates that teams play, not allowing any opportunities for any of his team mates, and they are not developing as a result? It does appear that the coaches only game plan is to get him the ball, 100% of the time, so that seems reasonable.

Or, maybe they just feel guilty about how dishonest it is to play him down. After all, as parent, we always want to teach our kids to do the right thing.

I'm thinking maybe it's all of these things.

I kind of hope he sticks around. Seems like a very nice boy. Hope the parents get their act together, though. They appear to be a real mess.