Originally Posted by Anonymous
How do Taz and LIE compare? Any recent scores you can share?

Express has never beaten Taz. But they appear to be very close.

not horse shoes. NEVER BEATEN Taz but close. Is that as Dumb as it sounds.

Not really. When Madlax had beaten Taz 11 times, Taz had NEVER BEATEN Madlax, but they were close. If you want to watch the replay of the Braveheart, it is on Madlax's website. Elite 8 made it 11-1. NXT made it 12-1. But who's counting??

Assuming your information is accuarate, which i have no idea if it is or not, you have quite the obsession going on if you track 9 and 10 year old lacrosse that closely. Big shock, this is a Madlax Parent! Completely typical behavior for a Madlax child/parent! ...And Madlax parents don’t know why everyone dislikes them...

Why do you assume that the poster was a Madlax parent? It is common knowledge that the record between Madlax and Taz is 12 to 1. No matter how good the Taz parents thing their kids are, there are lots of kids that are better. It is good for everyone, especially the Taz parents, to keep things in perspective. Why is it ok for Taz to talk down to every team on LI, but not ok for someone else to remind them to be more humble? I can't believe some of the awful, rude things that Taz parents post on this site talking down to everyone else.

“Common knowledge” that the record is 12-1? I’m not a parent of either team but anyone that is keeping track that closely is obsessed with a bunch of little kids, which let’s hope is not “common”. The fact that you think it is, tells a whole lot about you.