Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about a new topic? The first tourney of the season is Monday. What are the predictions on how both divisions will finish? I've read a lot on BOTC about how Express is totally retooled with some biggie midi's and a great new goalie. And while the Taz parents have been very quiet, I read that they demoted some of their kids to Launch, so they must have been replaced with some upgrades. Express dads still feeling cocky??

Any other interesting storylines for Monday??

Who is going to win the B division, and why?

No horse in the race, but curious to know what everyone thinks for this first tourney for the '24's.

A Division
1 Taz
2 Express
3 Igloo/ Maybe a 24 upset.
4 24 Lightening

B Divison
1 Launch
2 TB
3/4 Igloo Frost Bite_24 Lax Thunder Who knows

Interesting. I agree with you, in regards to the A division. Interested to see how Igloo responds.

What about you Express parents out there. I heard a ton of talk about how good your team is, as a result of their upgrades at midi and goalie. With the games upon us, I'm hearing only crickets! What's up? Not feeling so confident now that your boys have to take the field and back-up all your talk?? C'mon now.

Any Taz boosters out there??? You guys have been totally silent for quite some time... Must be strategy!

OK, I'll comment. Taz vs Express: Taz by 6 (minimum... prob more)

If Launch can win the B division, I think that would be a very nice accomplishment for them and the Legacy organization. Not sure they can, though.