Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Read the post and comment on the post. Don't make crap up. The post said SOME of the best players on every team are some of the smallest players. So you agree.

Now I'll respond to your second comment. I was not specifically referring to this age group. I was referring to all of lacrosse, which again is exactly what I posted, so try to keep up.

However, since you brought it up, let's talk about this age group since it is a perfect example, although it sounds like you are not very familiar with the teams.

A very simple question for you. What are the two best teams on LI at this age? You dont have to answer since anyone that is associated with lacrosse at this age, across the country, knows the answer to that question. There isn't another team anywhere close to either team with one possible exception, which based on play to date, hasn't been close either. Just closer than the rest.

Now, if you are familiar with both teams then you know they are both small teams. The vast majority of their top talent are small.

So the two best teams, by far, are some of the smallest teams at this age group. If you disagree with that you are "either blind or just stupid."

Your size myth is dispelled, based on your example. This age group.

And don't respond with, it's all going to change blah blah blah. This is a response to your comment about present day 2024 teams.

Now, I suggest you find a new website that talks about something that you are familiar with, because lacrosse is obviously a foreign language to you.

Is that why Taz just brought in biggie middies and sent kids from last year to launch?

Express isn't Taz but they did the same. They brought in big and either moved the tiny ones down to 2025 if they could or just got rid of them all together. We'll see if it helps.